1 lb. sardine fillets
1 lb. whiting fillets
A big bunch of parsley
1 and 1/2 lbs. of onions
Two cloves of garlic
1 lb. of couscous
Salt and pepper
• Chop the fish fillets, parsley, onions, and garlic and then mix together. Add salt and pepper.
• Form balls from the mixture (tennis-ball sized). Roll the balls in the couscous granules.
• Pour olive oil into a cooking pan so that the depth of the oil is around 1/2 inch.
• Heat the oil and fry the balls.
• Roll the balls carefully to cook on all sides.
• Reduce the heat to Low, cover the pan, and let it cook for 30 more minutes.
Recipe from Martine Florescu & Sylvie Nicoulin